Friday, January 27

Good News

Well, I am quite happy that everything turns out fine today. Finally, got my driver license renewed, my project is going, and my living expenses is well taken care of (at least for right now). Everything seems to be quite perfect, I don't think I could ask for more than a life like this (except wasn't able to be home for CNY). I am very grateful for those who stand by me and supported me all these time. Without them, this perfect day wouldn't have come to me that soon, or never will. I am very very lucky to have friends like them.
My thesis, quite unproductive though. Gotta write this all the time to remind myself how lazy I am lately.

Sigh..all my friends are going back for CNY already, felt kinda down about that. This is my 5th year celebrating CNY here. Should've chosen to study abroad in Australia. At least, their summer is always around CNY, then I can go home every year. Sigh..the biggest event of the year, I am missing out. I am getting grumpier..I guess is the side effect of home sick as well, since I just got back from M'sia not long ago.
Alright..I don't even know what I am writing now. Better stop before I start swearing again.
Anyway, wish everyone:
新年快樂
萬事如意
身體健康
財源廣進

No comments: