Just got back from Club-e. Yeah, I know I promised myself (not really promise though) that I will not go to the bar until I am done with my thesis, but, I broke the promise within, a week. Hehehe..SELF DISCIPLINE!!! Sigh..I suck at this.
While dancing in Club-e, I finally figured out and admitted to what I really missed lately. I knew it all along and I was just denying it. Thought that denying it and lying to myself might help a little, but, still, I have to face it finally. Not planning to solve it though, cause solving it wont bring me any good either. Well, I guess I just have to learn to deal with it. That's part of growing up, isn't it?
Was chatting with YC this morning. Realize that when life gives you challenges, and turns your world upside down, the only thing you can do is face it, get over it and move on. That's the only way. If you stop there, you are going to stuck there all by yourself. No one in this world is going to stop with you. That's quite a pessimistic view of life but, that's the bloody truth. YC told me, you will be happy when you are able to solve everything by the end. That's quite true too..just if, the ending is the one that you wanted it.
There are so many decisions to make about life. I am still stuck on the junction. Huh..just realized that I had been on this same junction for two years already. Pathetic, rite? It's time to act like a grown up now.
Time to go to bed. Shoot! My bedroom smells like cigar!! Damn it! What stupid things did I do tonight? Oh yeah..don't want to think about it right now. Nite..everyone
No comments:
Post a Comment