Wednesday, January 18

Wishing for snow..

Wishing for snow right now. Please, come down. I really need one, a huge one. That might help me to forget my problems.
Now, I finally found out how much I could take in one day. Thanks to you, bitch! Keep pushing it, it wont bring any good to any of us if I quit. You should be glad that I know that. Sigh..life didn't leave me any choices. How could everything happened in one day? One single day! One morning!!
Year 2006, what a warm welcoming gift you brought me..
Life goes on..I guess that's part of growing up.
Wish me luck tomorrow, I really really need it!

1 comment:

豆萁 said...

Thanks Jacy. I am trying to not think about anything right now except my thesis. Sigh..I am a terrible writer..hahaha..
How are you doing there? Hope everything is well with you since semester only started.