Wednesday, March 15

Breakfast, anyone?

McD breakfast tomorrow, anyone? 7.30am.
Gotta try their new coffee. Sounded good from the commercial. Will let you know tomorrow after I tried it.

-------------------Edited 11.40pm-------------------
Tried the new McD premium roast coffee with CL this morning. Woke up at 7am just to go for the coffee and the McGrdiddles. The coffee..hmm..not as strong as I thought it would be. It is not that bad, but not strong enough for me yet. I have to admit to that because right after the breakfast, I did the dumbest thing of the day. I got into my car, instead of reverse out of the parking spot, I drove up the curb that separate the parking spaces between my car and the parking spot in front of me. The worst thing is, I didn't even realized it till CL yelled at me. =.= Well, lucky me, it is just a very low curb. If not, I can't imagine what damage it might have done to my car. That's how awake I was.
Anyway, enough said, I still prefer the Verona in Starbuck and the Full Vengeance in MU over the McD coffee (since the Sumatra is not available now). The pros of having McD coffee is that it is cheaper, and it is unlimited refill if you are eating there. If you are going to have it to-go, the cup and the lid is kinda cool though..especially the lid. Hehehe..

3 comments:

豆萁 said...

Yeah..Same here.
This new premium coffee is not bad though. I don't know how strong the coffee you can take, but to most people, this is good enough. To me, I still prefer it slightly stronger. ;)

Anonymous said...

I tried the new McD coffee some time ago. Its not bad, and yes, its not strong enough. The other problem I have with McD coffee is that after the brewing, they keep the coffee in a pot on hot plate to keep the coffee warm.
The coffee flavor deteriorate, I think probably because of oxidization. There's a sour taste to the coffe, which I don't like.

豆萁 said...

Anonymous: I am lucky because I got to McD early, and the coffee is quite fresh since many people are ordering it. Sometimes the coffee in MU got the sour taste too. When I have time, I will always try to ask the barista to make me a fresh one. ;)

Yian: I am trying to cut down my coffee consumption cause they dehydrated me too much. Not good for a dry and cold winter weather.