Friday, March 31

Yippie YaYa Yippie Yippie Ya..

Eating my freshly-out-of-the-oven scones with hot coffee. Hehehe..I am too happy today, so, gotta let myself loose a little and relaxxxx......
Everything went well today. Haven't been that lucky with my work for quite a while. Really glad. What's more is that I am relieved. The whole worries were off my back now. What's left are my discussions and explanations. More papers need to be read. Can't just BS it off, cause I am not good at doing that when it comes to academic and knowledge. Don't pretend that you know when you don't, that's my principle.

I know what she is trying to do. Cunning. *smirk*
Well, we will see. I really hope that I will get a job before August. Let's pray. Don't really feel like staying here anymore. Anyhow..her offer is quite interesting. Just if, it is going to work out that way. But, I think I will be ashame of myself when I turn 27 or 28 and still don't have any working experiences and is always shielded from the real world.
Conclusion ---> NO

Better get a job, and use the money to go and learn something else that I have always wanted to learn. Get a life.
Now, get back to my power point.

2 comments:

豆萁 said...

Yes..we do sacrifice a lot for education. I went back this winter, all my friends are working now and they were all talking about buying houses, car, life insurance and stuffs like that. It makes me felt like I am wasting my time. So, since we spent so much time on our education, we should better make something good out of it.

I am not sure where I will be next. Thinking about looking for a job around here. But my apartment contract ends July 31. So, still deciding where I should go next. Maybe, at the end, HOME.

豆萁 said...

Thanks..
I don't dislike going home. But I still wanted to be able to live the life I want if I am going home. But there is definitely going to be some trade off if I choose to go home, no loss, no gain, rite?
Anyway, I miss my family and friends back home very much too. So..maybe, it is almost time for me to go.