Saturday, March 4

Cozy Saturday Noon..

Sitting in Panera now. Trying to write something for my dear thesis. Sigh..so unfocus. I wanted a bowl of French Onion soup. Well, will wait till the line is shorter.
Can't believe the internet service in Panera is so great. It is wireless and it is fast! Fantastic! I tried log on to the university library website to look for journal articles, it works and it downloaded the pdf files in seconds! Isn't it great? Now I found another place to write my thesis and at the same time, enjoying a nice cup of caramel latte. Well, this might be another way of putting on weight.
Anyway, who can say no to comfortable couch, soothing music in the background, the smell of coffee, nice cup of caramel latte and delicious pastries? Especially a coffee and pastry lover like me.
That's what I like most for a Saturday afternoon. Can't wait to get done with my MS degree. After that, I might be sticking around here to read some books, especially my dusted Harry Potter #6, and maybe, blog a little bit about my jobless life by then. Or maybe, I will go to Lubbock, and work in some coffee house. We will see what's happen next.
Life is too short to not to enjoy it.

Oh, by the way, Happy 1/4 Century Birthday to KTS! Time flies, doesn't it? Hope all your wishes come true!
;)

1 comment:

豆萁 said...

Hahaha..Don't worry, at times, I love to be by myself in the cafe too. You are definitely not the only Psycho here.. Hahaha..
Usually, I don't eat that much pastry. My favorite is chocolate croissant. Other than that, they are mostly too sweet for me.
Have any plan for spring break?