Still..Looking..Waiting..Looking..Waiting..for a job.
How's the jobless life thus far?
-Pretty BORING!
So, what did you do everyday?
-Wake up (of course)
-Thinking of getting a job (of course)
-Sit in front of the computer
-Chatting
-Browsing for job
-Applying
-Keep browsing
-Eat
-Watch movie
-Sleep..
What have you accomplished then?
-Emm..More "Need To Watch" movie cross off my list..so, I guess, that is an accomplishment too..
-I figured that I really don't want to go back to M'sia..that..could consider an accomplishment too...(I think)
What's your next plan?
-Get a JOB!!!
What if you don't get a job?
-..............................(don't want to think about that yet)
If you have to go back to M'sia, what are the things you want to do before going back?
-Clubbing, Clubbing, Clubbing..and..Clubbing..
-Travelling..Boston(again) and NYC
-Ballroom Dancing..
**Now..I started talking to myself.
1 comment:
it's good to be able to sit back and relax. At least you can watch all the movies that you longed for! ;)
But, make sure you aren't laid back for months. That would be then a problem... :p
I'm sure there're loads of ways for you to remain here. Don't worry too much for now. You'd done so much that you deserve a BREAK!!!
Post a Comment