I was at my friend's house waiting for her to get ready and go out. Her roommate's parents were there as well. As usual, we would call our friend's parents uncle and aunty. So, I did. This friend of mine, she is very blur and sometimes act like aunty. We gave her a nickname, aunty. So...
I was waiting..waiting..waiting..at the door. The real aunty was in the kitchen next to the door. I became quite impatient and was planning to ask my friend to act faster. So, I yelled, "Aunty!"...Before I continue saying what I planned to say, the real aunty who was next to me answered me, "Yes?".
In this case, what would you do?
A) Pretend that you were planning to talk to that real aunty and start up a conversation after rudely yelled at her.
B) Explain that you were calling your friend aunty, not her, which, might put her in an embarrassing situation.
I, obviously opted for option A and started making up things to talk to her...My friend was trying so hard not to laugh.
2 comments:
LOL.... well, make sense that u went for the option A. It's better to embarrass oneself than other, when the other party is much older (must respect one :p) You must be blushing real badly then... hehehehe
Hahaha...
I was trying to stop myself from laughing. It was a bad moment though. I was trying so hard to make it less awkward. Hehehe..
Post a Comment