Thursday, August 10

Since you been gone..

To the memories of my lovely, worryless student life.

Since you been gone, I look like a lost soul in a no-man land.
Since you been gone, I started losing my self confident bit by bit.
Since you been gone, I am known as "the person with the most free time".
Since you been gone, I am being categorized into the jobless category.
Since you been gone, I know that I should really move on, as soon as I could.
Since you been gone, I know that job searching is not an easy task.
Since you been gone, I have to look at my bank account tightly.
Since you been gone, I have to really watch where my money goes.
Since you been gone, I understand that my visa status is a huge problem.
Since you been gone, I understand that life is not as easy as it seems.
Since you been gone, I learned that I have been very lucky for the past 23 years.
Since you been gone, I realized that life is meaningless when dreams seems unreachable.
Since you been gone, my life is pretty much very screw up and boring!

No comments: