As much as I hated to say this, but I am back.
It was a short but fruitful trip. Attended the wedding in HK and met up with old friends. The time is not enough! It was too short for family time, too short for friends catching up, too short to meet all the friends, too short.......
Even though there are consequences that I need to face, I am still glad that I went back. It was worth it! I miss them so much.
This trip also helped me to find another side of me and realized how much I have changed since I started working. It was a great trip.
It was a short but fruitful trip. Attended the wedding in HK and met up with old friends. The time is not enough! It was too short for family time, too short for friends catching up, too short to meet all the friends, too short.......Even though there are consequences that I need to face, I am still glad that I went back. It was worth it! I miss them so much.
This trip also helped me to find another side of me and realized how much I have changed since I started working. It was a great trip.
No matter how tired I am, the thought of tomorrow makes me suffer from insomnia. The reality finally hits!
Praying hard. Sigh..People are not trustworthy, especially people from work. It is like a politic war field, cover your own behind is the only way to survive.
Will update more when I got all the pictures. Silly and lazy me didn't bring my camera. Hehehe..
Praying hard. Sigh..People are not trustworthy, especially people from work. It is like a politic war field, cover your own behind is the only way to survive.
Will update more when I got all the pictures. Silly and lazy me didn't bring my camera. Hehehe..
3 comments:
Welcome back, Chee.
Looks like you have a great vacation time :)
The picture looks great.
i'm glad that u were able to make a short trip back home. That's really a great one. I wish I can do the same thing too, but not at the moment... sigh...
and I so agree with the politics at work. We will never know who're the trustworthy persons eventhough s/he might the NICEST one. That's really sad... why are human beings so crazy?
Eh, I love ur new look... Look good on u :)
Adrian: Thanks. I do not dare to blog when I went home. My friends will yell at me if I do. Hahaha..
Jacey: Hehe..Thanks. I still miss my short hair though. Sigh..was planning to cut it when I went back but..
Post a Comment