Very stressed with the inspection. There are so many things that they did not do and is quite time consuming to recover those information. There are things that we did not implement here that are required by this "special" customer and I am working my butt off just to get those things in place.
I am only 1 person, I can't do it all! I went to work at 5.30am and get off at 5.30pm. That's quite enough for me.
Trying to convince GM to shut the production down for a week or so to get things done and free up those people to help me but..as stubborn as he always is, I don't see that happening! We are not so busy, we can shut things down! The inspection is what determine our fate with this "special" customer and all other private label customers. When will these people ever put their ego down and put what's good for the company first?! I am getting more and more frustrated!!
What if we don't get a Superior? Is my job hanging on a thread now? Going up is good, going down is always a No No.
By the way, they hired me an "assistant". Sigh..
I am ready to crash...
I am only 1 person, I can't do it all! I went to work at 5.30am and get off at 5.30pm. That's quite enough for me.
Trying to convince GM to shut the production down for a week or so to get things done and free up those people to help me but..as stubborn as he always is, I don't see that happening! We are not so busy, we can shut things down! The inspection is what determine our fate with this "special" customer and all other private label customers. When will these people ever put their ego down and put what's good for the company first?! I am getting more and more frustrated!!
What if we don't get a Superior? Is my job hanging on a thread now? Going up is good, going down is always a No No.
By the way, they hired me an "assistant". Sigh..
I am ready to crash...
No comments:
Post a Comment