Felt so bad for this lady who can only sit at home by herself for Thanksgiving. It is sad that she has kids but none of her kids is hosting a Thanksgiving dinner nor inviting her to the Thanksgiving dinner they are going to. All her son are going to their wife's family for Thanksgiving. She has disability that prevents her from working and she has to sit at home everyday. On a special day like this, she still has to sit at home as usual. Sigh..it must be tough for her..Wish there is something that I can do for her. Hopefully her Christmas will not be like that.
In future, if I am going to host a Thanksgiving dinner or a Christmas party or whatsoever, I will invite all the single people that I know. No one should be left alone on special days like these. As for me, it doesn't really affect me as much cause I don't really celebrate these holidays anyway.
Very lucky that I am being invited to so many Thanksgiving dinner.
Stupid AIB audit is scheduled on Dec 31st, 2007!!! I am stuck! Guess who scheduled them? Stupid Me! No NY, No Alabama.. >_<
In future, if I am going to host a Thanksgiving dinner or a Christmas party or whatsoever, I will invite all the single people that I know. No one should be left alone on special days like these. As for me, it doesn't really affect me as much cause I don't really celebrate these holidays anyway.
Very lucky that I am being invited to so many Thanksgiving dinner.
Stupid AIB audit is scheduled on Dec 31st, 2007!!! I am stuck! Guess who scheduled them? Stupid Me! No NY, No Alabama.. >_<
1 comment:
sometimes we do not realize how lucky and blessed we are until we heard of other's misfortune.. i truly pity that lady... sigh, how come none of her kids care about her? :'( that's so sad...
Post a Comment