Thursday, January 3

I MADE IT!!!!!!

It is unbelievable but I DID IT!!!!! It was even better than last year!! I got a 915!! For the private label audit, I got a 93%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was like a dream! I was in a foggy stage until I reached home and jumped into the shower. I was literally jumping and laughing in the shower!

I know most of you don't understand why this is so important and why I am so stressed about it since most of you are not in food business nor QC. Let's just say that if we don't get a better score this year, we might lose about 85% of our cookie business and some other private label businesses and that means, we might have to let go some employee. This is like the ultimate standard for all food manufacturing company.

I learned so much out of this audit. I learned to lead people, assign responsibilities, distribute tasks, think on the spot, be firm on my decision, say the right thing to push things my way and have faith in people!

I can't even describe how I feel right now. I know..I am so happy that I just want to cry...

When I was done with the inspection and was on the phone with a supplier, I stood there and looked around my office, and realized that, I don't want to be here anymore.

The funny part is, the auditor secretly recruit me to work for them. HA.HA.HA.

2 comments:

Marco Lo said...

Congratulation Sis Chee ! Hope you can get a better pay soon~ Or get another good job in USA !

豆萁 said...

Thanks Thanks...I hope I can get a new job soon..hahah..
Same goes to you as well, my friend.