Thursday, October 9

=)

Finally, the project had came to an end, I hope. This might be the last time we are traveling to CC. (HOORAY!!!) Next project, Houston!

Work is getting busier and busier and much more complicated lately. It is still all good though, as I enjoy breezing through all the chaos and mess. My training plan is just getting started. There are so many courses to take, although some of them are probably useless for me but, it is much better than not being given the chance to excel. DR had put in 5k budget for each of us for career advancement. From the conversations, sounded like he planned to send me for leadership courses taught by outsider. 5k = 2 courses per year. Sigh...I am very much blessed to have this job.

Hopefully, tomorrow after getting back to SA, I can go home instead of staying at work. That would be so much more relaxing and I can get more stuff done at home as well.

Ego and Pride, are the 2 root causes of destruction.

No comments: