Circumstances that turned against us forced dependence on God.
Circumstances that force dependence on God teaches us patience.
Circumstances that teaches us patience make us wise.
Something that I learned from BSF, something that I shared with my mgr today. Don't we all need patience? Don't we all wish that we can turn away when things are not panning out the way we wished? Don't we all hope that the person who is screaming and insulting us can just disappear in our life for good?
Human being are at their ugliest when they are at work. Why? Why say things that would hurt others? Why do things that would hurt others? Why dislike someone just because?
I admit that I am not perfect. I admit that I do make mistakes. I admit that sometimes I really do want to do one of those things...but, why? Ego, Pride, Anger and Frustration can easily lead to a man's destruction. We need to always caution ourselves.
Everything started to fall into places now, although the challenges are still there for us to conquer then command. Pray that my GC process will go smooth..
Life is good... =)
I admit that I am not perfect. I admit that I do make mistakes. I admit that sometimes I really do want to do one of those things...but, why? Ego, Pride, Anger and Frustration can easily lead to a man's destruction. We need to always caution ourselves.
Everything started to fall into places now, although the challenges are still there for us to conquer then command. Pray that my GC process will go smooth..
Life is good... =)
1 comment:
y? It's Simple, because of conflict of interest!
All eating same bowl of rice, some want more, some want less and the worse is some want ALL. >_<
Post a Comment