Tuesday, October 21

Bread!!

First time in my life, I made bread!!! So excited!!! I guess there is always a bright side to everything. My boss is piled up with work and thus, he had to let it go, which means, I got the chance to do all the lab test on my own!! Although it was my first time making bread, although I was only given instruction verbally, although no demonstration was given, I still succeeded!! I think my boss was surprise that I succeeded. Haha..Alright alright...It wasn't perfect. I laid the dough sidewayed and thus the bread was sidewayed after proofing and baking. Oh well, if I had made a perfect dough the first time, that would not be fun anymore.

Ok ok...now I am kinda addicted to making bread. It is actually quite fun. Well, I am those people who enjoy researching and playing with new things on my own anyway. Yeah, I am kinda weird that way. I hate people mumbling around me when I am trying to make new things. Opinion is good, too many opinions are distraction and nuisance. That's me.

Today, Whole Wheat Bread! Will see how it turns out...

3 comments:

J said...

hehehe... CONGRATS on your bread making! A success on first try! Not bad.... have the potential to be a good housewife ;) Kids won't starve, and hubby will always be empty :p heheheheh

Pardon my hyper-ness. Must be due to too much caffeine intake today. Oh wait, I din even have coffee -.-"

Marco Lo said...

整左一個Bread就咁開心,萁姐你點做大事呀?Muhahahahah

Just kidding, 無乜paper instruction 同埋 case study 都做到,果然勁呀萁姐...我連煎塊雞都會燶...-_-'

得閒打電話吹下水啦,好似好耐無update你的近況....

豆萁 said...

Jacey: Hahaha...Really hyper this time. What happened? Mistaken sugar with coke and ate too much? Hehe..

Marco兄: 嘿嘿。。叫你快點結婚了﹐結了就有人煮飯給你吃了啦!你這個大忙人幾時得閒啊?