On my way back home, I saw a piece of paper flapping underneath my windshield wiper. Oh! I got my car "serviced" by the Youth group..Haha...Unfortunately, while driving on the freeway, the strong wind blew away my note. Well, I will find out what they wrote later today when I go back and grab one of the youth leader.
Found out that I have a hard time praying with the children. You have to pray a short prayer because their attention spend is not very long, and it has to be simple for them to understand...Hmm...
I was discussing with Sophia about how to lead the children and she told me to reflect back to what I enjoyed when I was young. I told her, "I was rebellious and I enjoyed bullying my teacher." She was...speechless....haha...
God, did you hear me? Wrong person for the job, okay? =P
Haha...last day of VBS today..at least for now. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment