Thursday, November 11

Back from Chicago..

Just came back from Midwest Food Processing Conference in Chicago. It was a fun trip. Miki, CL and I went there by flight(yeah, I know is only 6 hours driving distant, but we are lazy to drive) and stay in Holiday Inn near the airport. It was a wonderful experience because the hotel provide shuttle to most of the place we wanted to go. They send us to Sofitel, where the conference took place, pick us up from Mall and drive us to dinner. It is like we hired a driver! :P
After the conference and shopping(unfortunately I didn't buy anything), we went for Sauna in the hotel. Hehehe..What a luxurious trip especially during school day. We then watched a paid movie, "Princess Diary 2" in the hotel that night.
We enjoyed the time a lot. The weather was so nice and everything was just so perfect! I don't really want to come back. :(

Actually, I don't know what I want to blog tonight. I just don't feel like want to sleep right now.
Counting down..counting down..8 more days..4 more days of classes and 3 more days of TA..Counting down..to Thanksgiving break!!
Virginia, 8 more days..

Happy Belated Birthday to my dear friend,
~~Yee Chia~~

No comments: