Tuesday, November 23

Holiday!!

Yohooo!!! Holiday!!
Actually, if you ask me what is the date of today, I can't even remember! Hahaha..I am enjoying my life in Virginia . Well, not that enjoy, since my lovely professors trying to make my holiday miserable by giving us projects and also, biochemistry exam! Anyhow, I feel more relax than ever since my major professor already know that I wont be there for the whole week and she wont be expecting me to show up in the office.
KS went to work now. Yeah, he still has to work. Poor him. It is good to be a student sometimes. Hehehe..
I went to National Zoo that Sunday to see pandas. Hahaha <--- That's the reaction CL gave me when I told her that. Oh well, the two pandas in the National Zoo are very very very cute! Their life seems so good cause their daily routine are Eat, and, Sleep! That's what I love to do everyday, if I have a choice. Anyway, they eat a lot of bamboo leaves everyday. The way they eat are so cute. They just sit there, lying their back against the wall or stones, and then use their palm to grab the food around them. Look lazy, aren't they? The zoo also feed them with sweet potato, carrots and some "Panda treats" -- which they said that is high in nutrients. I also saw some picture of newly born pandas. Their sizes are only 1/900 of the size of their mother. So so so TINY!! Like a rat to me. I learned a lot about pandas that day. They eat about 30-40lbs of leaves everyday and their weight are about double mine, around 240 - 300lbs. Hehehe..I am not that skinny anyway. KS got me a panda plush doll. Cute little panda.

Besides all these pandas, I also went shopping, of course. (Woman!) Didn't get much stuff though. All are so expensive! What's wrong with the outlet nowadays??!! I went to Bebe outlet and they sell most of their stuff same price as what they sell it in the retail store! Hey! We are poor and cheap people and that's why we come to outlet!! Could you just sell it cheaper??!! Damn!!
I also went to a Korean grocery store here and get some DURIAN!! Hahaha..my favorite fruit! Miss it soooooo much! Even though it is Thailand durian, it doesn't matter. As long as it satisfy my craving for durian. I also got some UHT milk, which you could hardly find it in US grocery store. It reminds me of my life in Malaysia when I was studying in Subang. I always get a pack of Dutch Lady UHT milk every morning on my way to class. What a wonderful life here..

Ok..need to get back to my project now. Hope I could get it done by today so that I don't have to worry about it later.
Everyone, have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! It is OK to gain some weight since you are gonna lose it during final week.

No comments: