I was pretty upset when he sms me about the election result. I was in class when the result is finalized. It is unbelievable! I really don't understand why Bush win again!
I know that Kerry is not a very strong competitor, but at least, I think American should give him a shot! They have already seen what Bush have done to their country, why would they wanted to vote for him again? I was following the election results the whole night (I did went to bed after 1am) and it was very obvious that all those more educated states, for instance, east coast and west coast, voted for Kerry. However, all those midwest states, where most of the people are farmers or not that well educated, voted for Bush. Does this election results showed us that American need to improve their education systems? I wonder.
What will America be after 4 years? Let me guess:
1. Most American are afraid to go to other countries because everyone hates them.
2. Some American still think that America is the best place to live without knowing how other countries look like.
3. Nobody except those rich people, who eventually become richer because of Bush tax system, can afford the gas price ($10 bucks per gallon? or $100??)
4. ..................brain can't function..........................
God bless America..
(One of my friend is seriously thinking about moving to Canada if Bush is re-elected. Sigh...)
No comments:
Post a Comment