Very exhausted today. Broke my record by getting off work at 8:15pm. It was tiring but sastifying. I did things that I have never done it before.
Both Plant Manager and General Manager are not in today. I am the next one on the "throne", I have to take charge. It was quite frustrating at one point because those hourly workers were trying to drag their feet and worked VERY slow. The job that only took 5 hours, they got it done in 7 hours. It was ridiculous! PM knew it all along and he hasn't done anything to try to improve it. It was frustrating because PM can't find the balance between company's profit and worker's benefit. The job that was scheduled for today and yesterday, can be done in 1 day. I have seen it done before and it was definitely do-able without even overworking the workers! He just didn't want to do it! I do not understand why! Is like he got something to hide!
I think the problem is that he forgot to order more ingredients and he can't do it. If he did, then we all will know about that and he will look bad cause this was not the first time that happened! Anyhow, it happened. Early in the morning after I got into the office, the mixer came up to me and said that we ran out of eggs. After making a few phone calls, everything settled. Then, I have to find something for those mixer guys to do while they were waiting for the eggs. At the meantime, I got 9 different R&D projects on my hand that needs to be done by Thursday, got the whole freezer inventory to count, have 12 babies to babysit, and have a few follow up phone calls to make. Is impossible to do everything at once especially doing the inventory and babysitting at the same time.
It was quite an experience today. I got the freezer inventory done and gave those babies some nightmare to..make them realize that they should not mess with me. Too bad that I let them milked about 20 minutes today.
Mission considered --- FAILED.
No comments:
Post a Comment