Working with woman is a quite okay matter, working with a womanized woman is a somewhat tough matter (cause they can never make up their mind), working with your-boss's wife-womanized woman is a tough thing (cause you can't tell them to hurry up when they can't make up their mind), working with your-bosses's wives-womanized women is freaking impossible!!
Why does woman want to put their emotions into things? Why can't they learn to calm down and sort things through? Why does a small little sand can be seen as a freaking huge rock? Why do they always want to stir things up when there is actually nothing in the pot? Why do they always start those rumors, backstabbing, fingerpointing, denying, irresponsible, pretentious-short-term-memory lost and all other negative acts? Why can't they make peace with others? Why can't they freaking own up to what they did instead of covering it up and blaming on others? Why don't they have a better customer skills? Why can't they treat customer politely? Freaking 40 50s something and still acted like a fucking high school kids!!
I am so tired of everything.
I haven't seen someone so angry with me for a very long time. I haven't seen myself reacted so unprofessionally for a very long time. I am ashamed of myself and I am mad at myself. I am glad that I held my tongue for most things.
The only thing I am blessed with is having Romeo with me today. Otherwise, things can really go south's south and they would have received my resignation letter tomorrow. It is a great feeling when the whole world turned on you and someone came and tell you everything is going to be alright and actually stood by you throughout.
I can't wait to get this responsibility off my back. The sooner, the better.
3 comments:
no one ever said that women are normal creatures ;)
hope everything runs smoothly for you...
Post a Comment