Errr...Sending me to Anaheim IDDBA show?
Errr...Working with LV for a few days?
Seriously?!
Can I say No?!
Sigh..You guys never asked anyway.
Sigh..I don't have a choice anyway.
Sigh..It was never my decision anyway.
Well, let's see where life takes me.
Nap Nap Nap!! I need a nap!
Nighty night..
6 comments:
Definitely a big YES!!!
Time to go checkout a civilized place... where Air Conditioner is a must in every house LOL...
Dun worry about LV... Stroke is coming near hehehe
Hahaha..I hope I am not the one provoking the stroke. Otherwise, I will be the one on the next plane to you-know-where..
Why would a person want to go to a civilized place infested with LauKau? Hmm..
How long do you have to be in Anaheim? well, like what you mentioned in your previous entry, you choose to be what you want to be. So, why not embrace this opportunity with an open heart? :) You will just never know what you might get out from this experience, although LV might be the least favorite person you wanna work with...
Jc: Good point! If they really send me, then I would go. ;) Take it as a challenge, make those who hate you love you..
I like your comment "Make those who hate you love you". It is definitely a challenge!
Nice poem by the way
Adrian: Wish me luck in achieving that. Hehe..It is going to be hard, might be impossible too.
Post a Comment