Sigh...
Ashamed of myself for letting him down. I am really bad at saying "No" or rejecting people. I don't know how to tell the supplier when we decided not to use their product. I felt bad. They sent me samples, fulfilled my requests, but ended up, their price is higher and we have to go with another supplier. He said, this is business! Yeah, this is business, and I know it is best for me to learn that.
I need to learn to say No.
I need to learn to negotiate price.
I need to learn to use my power to make things happen.
There are so many things that I need to learn in order to become a successful person like them.
I did one thing that I am proud of today. I took my stand and fight for what's right. I told the supplier that we are not going to pay for the samples he sent. It was a sample, he didn't tell me that we have to pay for that. It wasn't fair to us, especially me, who is the one that deal with him all these time. I even offered to ship it back to him if he wants. Thanks to Him who forced me to do that. It was hard, but wasn't that bad.
I think as soon as I mastered all these skills, I can really do business. Business is Business, after all.
1 baby step at a time. Thanks for the opportunity. =)
His wife was going to start the whole, "What do you have that I don't have? Why do everyone like you?" speech again today. Sigh...When will she ever let go of that grudge? I have done nothing wrong after all! In fact, I have done nothing!! I hope they hire someone into the office soon. Someone cute and young. That way, the heat will not be on me anymore.
Jealousy and hatred is a can of poison. Watch Spiderman 3, you will understand.
2 comments:
ckckck...
quick as usual to counter attack haha
Spidey3? Dun wan to cry like someone LOL
Hehe..Who cried in Spidey 3? Watch it! Lazy Bum!
Post a Comment