I don't want to come back!!!
It was quite depressing to come back, actually. Hanging out with my sis, Jc, KT sort of bring me back to the old times when things are not so complicated and happy.
It was a very very short trip but it was a happy and fun one.
Hmm..don't ask me why, but I didn't bring my camera.
Waiting for Jc to give me the pictures now. Hehehe..
Congrats again, Y and Y!
Thanks again, Jc and KT. You both are great hosts.
1 comment:
Oppppss... pictures eh? Sorry arr.. Will send them to you by today or by this week.. You want all the pictures taken during wedding? Oh well, might as well send it to you since I didn't take many pictures, when in fact I was having the camera all the time... urgh!
You are most welcome. I'd fun hanging with both of you. Really brought back the happier me. And guess what, I'd a withdrawal symptom once I reached home after dropping you off to motel :(
Post a Comment