After dodging Js's calls for so many times, I called him back. Yeah, I am THAT lazy. He sounded like he is very set on going for a PhD., yet, I still don't really believe him. His maturity level, maybe? Age really doesn't matter in this case. Someone can be 40 years old but still have a maturity level of a teenager. I think that is a miracle, a bad one. 3 years commitment? That's quite long. I am definitely not taking that route.
PhD? In Food Science? Hmm..nope! Js was trying to convince me to go back to school with him, but, too bad..my answer is NO.
Just realized that I don't really like my major as much. I aced at my major courses but it is just not something I really have passion in. Now only I realized that I prefer management more. I enjoyed managing people. I enjoy dealing with people. It is frustrating but it is very rewarding when you succeed. I find it more challenging than my R&D work or Quality Control work. Wish I could get a MBA...Too late now?
To succeed, you really have to go the distance..
1 comment:
there's nothing "late" about getting back to school. The program I am at at the moment, most of theh students are in their 30s and 40s. And some are in their 50s and 60s. I'm considered one of the youngest student, and to see the commitment and motivation for them to get back to school, it makes me appreciate school life even more (well, I'm trying!). There're tons of schools that offer nontraditional MBA, and with that said, you don't even have to attend school every weeks. That's pretty good one considering the amount of works you have.
Post a Comment