Friday, September 28

Bla Bla Bla...

Never had I despised someone so much that I would imagine slapping him and beating him up in my mind when I look at him. How could a person be so awful, so full of himself, so jackass? The worst part is, Lord Voldermot thinks he is the GOD.

It is a sandwich! I am the meat! Why does it always have to be like that? I was the meat between the Sales M and the Plant M. Now I am the meat again between the new Sales M and the GM. Chinese saying is right, "Two tigers cannot live in the same mountain in peace". To avoid being the meat in between the two slices of bread, I said it clearly to MG (Sales M) what he needs to do to get me working on things for him. I actually preferred working on things for him. Hehe..

I really appreciate what NH did for me.
Lord Voldermot hired a Psychologist/Counselor and have us take all those personality test. We all then have to sit down with her in private and tell her what bother us the most in this company. Right now, LV thinks that the lady is the god but when he hears what the lady has to tell her after all these interviews, he might think that she is just full of crap. People will not change if they are always in the denial state.
The Counselor and I did not click. She can feel that I will not say much to her. I even argued with her. When I told her about Draco Malfoy in the company, she said that that person will be fire. I told her, "No, he won't". She said, "Yes, he will." I replied, "I don't think so." Hahaha..She was surprised when I take my stand so strongly.
I am anxious to see what is going to happen next.

This is the psychology test that we were asked to take. It is quite accurate after reading my own profile. So weird. What is yours?

No comments: