For some reason, I can't even explain why, I just needed some strength tonight. Very worry and terrified with what I am going to do and what I will need to face. I just needed some strength. Please tell me everything will be alright and it will be over soon.
7 comments:
Its only TM (If I am right), no big deal, an hour later it will be over. If its not TM, what can be worse? You are still alive and that's the solution to everything.
You're not pregnant, are you?
EH: Not about TM. Not worry about TM at all.
Kenny: Want to be the father of my unborn child? Hehehe..
Be strong. If you need a chat buddy, feel free to email me and if you have skype/msn, we can chat about it.
Remember, many of your friends will be rooting for you :D
Adrian: Thanks... My MSN is same as my gmail account email address. So, I will see you in the grocery store in Billings, Montana? Since that is the mid point between my place and your place, right? ;)
Added you to my msn. :)
Sure. I just have to walk to the store. Not far. Just couple hundred kilometers, that's all ;)
Adrian: Hahaha..How about meet you there on December 22nd, the first day of winter? It would be a nice day for a couple hundred kilometers walk. ^-^
Post a Comment