7.47a.m.! 7.47a.m.!! I can't believe my eyes when I woke up this morning. I have 13 minutes left to get ready PLUS get to the office. That's the consequence of not buying a new alarm clock!
Got to the office 1 minute before 8a.m. That's a very great way to start the day (Ok, I DID brush my teeth).
I started working on the inventory and checking on the orders that are going out that day, found out that we are short on certain products. Running back to the factory, changed into my uniform and started working on the line to get the products ready. While running around moving products from 1 pallet to another, I got my foot stuck in between 2 pallets while I was running and..the next thing I knew, my butt is on the floor and my shoe is stuck in the pallet! Now, I got a huge bruise on my knee that just recovered from running and I can hardly squad down on that leg! Urggghhhh...
After all the running and rushing, I decided to take a break. I went into the office and Lord Voldemort showed up and "teased" me about not showing up last night and they worked till 3a.m. Errr..dude, what do you expect? My annual salary is half the market price and more than 50% less than what you are paying the PM and I am doing half of his job! Give me a break! Well, that doesn't really bother me that much. I started not caring. Haha..fire me, if you are willing to. I know you wont cause you can't find another cheap labor like me anywhere else.
Get out from work quarter after 6pm and received a txt from a friend. He has to go back to HK because of family issue. Sigh..Hope everything will turn out fine for him. Guess I wont be seeing him in Oct then..
Time to go back to work. GM called me after I got home. He can't figure out the password to turn on my computer. Ha.Ha. Now I need to go back to help them before everybody turns into a bigger demon. Sigh..some of them worked for 18++ hours yesterday.
Life is tough, isn't it?
Earning money is not easy, isn't it?
Supporting a family is not easy, isn't it?
I am so grateful for the education and the brain I have. At least I know, things are going to get better as long as I am willing to try. The more I work, the more I know how to appreciate what I have right now.
Praying for KH. Hope everything will be fine for you.
Got to the office 1 minute before 8a.m. That's a very great way to start the day (Ok, I DID brush my teeth).
I started working on the inventory and checking on the orders that are going out that day, found out that we are short on certain products. Running back to the factory, changed into my uniform and started working on the line to get the products ready. While running around moving products from 1 pallet to another, I got my foot stuck in between 2 pallets while I was running and..the next thing I knew, my butt is on the floor and my shoe is stuck in the pallet! Now, I got a huge bruise on my knee that just recovered from running and I can hardly squad down on that leg! Urggghhhh...
After all the running and rushing, I decided to take a break. I went into the office and Lord Voldemort showed up and "teased" me about not showing up last night and they worked till 3a.m. Errr..dude, what do you expect? My annual salary is half the market price and more than 50% less than what you are paying the PM and I am doing half of his job! Give me a break! Well, that doesn't really bother me that much. I started not caring. Haha..fire me, if you are willing to. I know you wont cause you can't find another cheap labor like me anywhere else.
Get out from work quarter after 6pm and received a txt from a friend. He has to go back to HK because of family issue. Sigh..Hope everything will turn out fine for him. Guess I wont be seeing him in Oct then..
Time to go back to work. GM called me after I got home. He can't figure out the password to turn on my computer. Ha.Ha. Now I need to go back to help them before everybody turns into a bigger demon. Sigh..some of them worked for 18++ hours yesterday.
Life is tough, isn't it?
Earning money is not easy, isn't it?
Supporting a family is not easy, isn't it?
I am so grateful for the education and the brain I have. At least I know, things are going to get better as long as I am willing to try. The more I work, the more I know how to appreciate what I have right now.
Praying for KH. Hope everything will be fine for you.
1 comment:
wow! that's quite an experience! I guess, it's common for ppl like us to be overwork and underpaid =.= so sad... but, things gonna be much better for you when u get ur visa =)
Post a Comment