The GM is thinking of quitting at the end of this month.
I didn't get out from work until 10 last night. It is sickening.
Was having a hard time falling asleep last night. Even when I was sleeping, I know my brain is thinking about my work, it seemed like it was never rested. Woke up at 5a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. At that point, I was almost ready to just type out a resignation letter and walk away. All these nightmares and insomnia are just not worth it!
My ticket is not cancel yet. I am preparing myself for the worst. I am so home sick right now.
Shame on him that he thought he could use that few thousand dollars to make us split another person's job when he is going to save 52K out of the whole deal.
You know what, you can take that money and shove it up your ass! I could not care less.
I need a new job. I wonder how things would be like if the GM and I walked out at the same time. I wished and prayed for that to happen SOON.
I didn't get out from work until 10 last night. It is sickening.
Was having a hard time falling asleep last night. Even when I was sleeping, I know my brain is thinking about my work, it seemed like it was never rested. Woke up at 5a.m. and couldn't go back to sleep. At that point, I was almost ready to just type out a resignation letter and walk away. All these nightmares and insomnia are just not worth it!
My ticket is not cancel yet. I am preparing myself for the worst. I am so home sick right now.
Shame on him that he thought he could use that few thousand dollars to make us split another person's job when he is going to save 52K out of the whole deal.
You know what, you can take that money and shove it up your ass! I could not care less.
I need a new job. I wonder how things would be like if the GM and I walked out at the same time. I wished and prayed for that to happen SOON.
1 comment:
It seems you're in very very hard time sis Chee, anyway I will pray for you !
Post a Comment