Tuesday, October 16

Think...

While I was planning a shelf life testing for private label product for a specific customer, started to realize that I do enjoy and love the degree I held.
I was reading through the materials and information from the internet and I felt that kind of adrenaline rush that I had while I was taking my biochemistry back in graduate school. I started questioning myself:
1. Is another job going to allow me to work on what I acually enjoy doing and allow me to learn what I enjoy learning?
2. Is going back to school and follow the academic route would be what I truly wanted?
Started to wonder again.
NH told me that god has a way for everyone. I do believe in destiny and I do believe that god does exist, but I believe that striving for what I want is the way to live my life instead of waiting for god to hand it to me.
I forgot my glasses at home and now my brain went blur too..hehehe..

No comments: