Tuesday, October 9

Moving on, Moving Forward

Finally, things that bothered me so much throughout the weekend had came to an end.

I went in and talked to GM for about an hour after work today. This is the first time I am being so honest to him. I told him everything that is on my mind and told him about I almost flipped Lord Voldemort off in that meeting and walked out. He was surprised.

GM apologized to me on behalf of Lord Voldemort for everything that I have been through and everything that I had to put up with. GM and NH told me that they have never worked in a workplace like this before either in their 20 - 30++ years of working life. Tried to convince and comfort me that working life is not this bad at all. In fact, they might be right. There are many times when I tried to tell my friends what is going on, I am having a hard time saying it because everything seemed so surreal, is like I imagined all that. It is just unbelievable! They told me that when I get a new job, things will come easy because nothing will be as bad as this job. I certainly hope so.

After calming down and thinking it through, being able to work with them is a blessing to start up with. They are one of those people who you can trust and you can count on. The harmony in the office was perfect but perfect things, are just something that meant to be destroyed under Lord Voldemort's eyes. It is sad to see things go down like this.

At least, right now, we all know what our next steps are.
At least, right now, I am not as lost as I was.

I am in need of a lot of luck! Please, pray for me..

1 comment:

Kenny said...

Acknowledged. Request accepted.