Saturday, June 9

Friday Night Out..

First time ever, I realized that there are quite many people in this city.
First time ever, I went out for a drink in this town.
First time ever, I stepped foot into VFW.
First time ever, I got to know so many different people and felt comfortable around them.
First time ever, I attended a Park Concert and actually enjoyed it.

So many first time in one night.
The park was filled with more than a hundred people. Those people came from cities around here. Is that band really that popular? I don't know. They are pretty good for my standard. The atmosphere was great and all the people there are nice. Some of them invited me for a boat trip on their boat this Sunday, some of them invited me to their house for July 4th, some of them invited me to their swimming pool or hot tub. For people you met for the first time, it is quite an honor to be treated that way.

T bought me drinks the whole night to celebrate my upcoming b'day. Liquid cocaine is very strong. VFW is popular with their real strong cocktail drinks. SS's husband, B, been opening up beer after beer for me. I think I did quite well with my alcohol.

All these time, I never wanted to go out with them because I really don't know how to trust them. Being their manager, getting too close might affect my job. You can act professionally but it doesn't mean they can. Aside from that reason, I am afraid of getting too attach to this city. Leaving people behind has always been tough.

Well, I had a great time.

Advice: Do the job you were told to, regardless what people are going to say about you or who is going to be mad at you. What your boss think is the most important thing.
Is that true? I am quite confused now.

Sigh..silly thought. Can't even believe that I had that thought! Been reading too much into something that I shouldn't. Been reading too much nutritionless book and started generating crazy thoughts.

Time to unpack and make it feel like home. Hopefully, they will forget about it and wont get me any furniture. I enjoyed an empty house with plenty of space for my personal activities. =)

4 comments:

Kenny said...

加油加油

豆萁 said...

你也是!

小音 said...

萁,生日快乐。一定要开开心心哦~~

豆萁 said...

嗯。。會盡量。
你也是啊!別鑽牛角尖了。