Today's meeting went on for hours. It was so intense. When you get all the ego-oriented people in the same room, "shit hit the fan", that's what my PM said. I was very amazed at how finger pointing can be done and how responsibility can be thrown at others while he himself is at fault.
Procrastinator + nosy + lazy ass + ego = MS
I have been the one who can always get along with all these ego-oriented people. This time, I pretty much have had enough. You don't come to me and tell me that I have never told you to do this when deep down, you know that you have to do it and you know why! In fact, I have told you why long time ago while the old PM was here and I have told you when to do it too! Don't fxxking mess around with me! Use your time wisely, do what you are supposed to do and butt out from other people's business! My R&D has nothing to do with you, My QC has nothing to do with you, My inventory has nothing to do with you! When I told you to do it on a more frequent basis, you asked me why, fine. It is common sense, but if you don't have it, I will tell you why. When I asked you why you didn't do it when you had that chance to do it, you started asking why it is your responsibility and throw the blame at the PM for not allowing you to train other people while you have that freaking ego to want to be the only one to know!!
GM, I have only 2 hands, 1 brain, 2 legs, 1 mouth and 2 shoulders! There are only so much I can do in 1 day! I am not a superwoman! Don't expect me to be a RD, QC, Inventory, Purchasing, Receptionist and still expect me to finish all these in 1 day! When you don't give me the information I need, I can't finish the freaking job! Don't jump on me when the customer throw the pressure on you! I can't do nothing if you don't give me the information I need! Please, understand that. You can either trust me all, and give everything to me and let me finish it, or you can do it yourself!!
URGH!! I seriously, deeply, want to walk out from here.
I need a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment