Finally, finally, I am Quarter Century Old!
Things been great thus far. I am lucky.
Thanks, everyone! It is touching and lovely for what all of you had done for me. I think this is the type of celebration that I am more comfortable with.
Happy Birthday, to me!
It is just another day but I am finally, officially, 25th!
Things been great thus far. I am lucky.
Thanks, everyone! It is touching and lovely for what all of you had done for me. I think this is the type of celebration that I am more comfortable with.
Happy Birthday, to me!
It is just another day but I am finally, officially, 25th!
*******************************************
Updated 6/13/2007
Chatting with Pam earlier about birthdays. She asked me, what's the most unforgettable birthday I ever had?
Honestly, I don't know.
When I was young, I thought, birthday should be celebrated in a very grand way with all the friends coming over. But then, I felt like it had became an obligation for me to be all happy and perk during the whole celebration. It was more pressure than fun especially when it is a surprise party. I don't like to host party, and I definitely don't like to be the center of attention for the whole party. I am quite fine if someone host it but it kinda worn me out if I had to host it.
Honestly, I don't know.
When I was young, I thought, birthday should be celebrated in a very grand way with all the friends coming over. But then, I felt like it had became an obligation for me to be all happy and perk during the whole celebration. It was more pressure than fun especially when it is a surprise party. I don't like to host party, and I definitely don't like to be the center of attention for the whole party. I am quite fine if someone host it but it kinda worn me out if I had to host it.
As I get older, I started to learn that birthday, is just another day. Honestly, I thought I would be devastated because I don't have any closed friends here to celebrate it with me this year, but all the phone calls, cards, gifts that came from all over the world, is actually more than enough to make my day. It is the thought that count.
Whenever people asked me what I want for my birthday, my answer will always be -->
Something that money can't buy.Whenever people asked me what I want for my birthday, my answer will always be -->
I had received some expensive gifts that were actually hurtful than thoughtful. It is the meaning and thoughts behind the gifts that make it special.
Your friendship, is the best gift to me. True friends, are hard to find. True friends that lasted for so long, is a gem that we should treasure.
Thanks again, everyone, for all the phone calls, the greetings, the birthday cards, the gifts, and the birthday songs that were sang in so many different languages. My life wouldn't be the same without you guys.
I love you all!
Your friendship, is the best gift to me. True friends, are hard to find. True friends that lasted for so long, is a gem that we should treasure.
Thanks again, everyone, for all the phone calls, the greetings, the birthday cards, the gifts, and the birthday songs that were sang in so many different languages. My life wouldn't be the same without you guys.
I love you all!
2 comments:
You are wiser by 1 year! Happy Birthday!
Thanks! Haha..I am always wise ;)
Post a Comment