A cup of hot coffee + my newly formulated, finally succeeded cookie = Marvelous!!
Al told me everyone likes the version with chocolate chunks in it and I am the only one who like the plain one. Simple is the best.
Finally, done with this one. Actually, we already had orders for this cookie. Maybe, I should start keeping track on how many cookies or cookie dough that I created were on the market now.
What's next? So happy..With no bakery background, I survived till now on my R&D position. Hahaha..Am I smart, or what? Lalalala..(here comes the Ego Me)
Looking forward to the bombardment and ego flashing in the weekly meeting tomorrow. Too bad Romeo wont be here to join the fun. ^-^ Maybe I should start joining them and pick some fight for no reason..Hahaha..
Oh well, life goes on. =)
FRIDAY!!!!! 4 more hours..
Al told me everyone likes the version with chocolate chunks in it and I am the only one who like the plain one. Simple is the best.
Finally, done with this one. Actually, we already had orders for this cookie. Maybe, I should start keeping track on how many cookies or cookie dough that I created were on the market now.
What's next? So happy..With no bakery background, I survived till now on my R&D position. Hahaha..Am I smart, or what? Lalalala..(here comes the Ego Me)
Looking forward to the bombardment and ego flashing in the weekly meeting tomorrow. Too bad Romeo wont be here to join the fun. ^-^ Maybe I should start joining them and pick some fight for no reason..Hahaha..
Oh well, life goes on. =)
FRIDAY!!!!! 4 more hours..
No comments:
Post a Comment