Monday, December 17

Bold

GM came and told me today that J decided to resign his responsibility as Safety Director because, it is too complicated and he doesn't know where to start and, I will have to take up his responsibility, again!

As pissed off as I was, I gave a very bold comment:
"He is 50 something, I am 20 something, when I faced challenges, have I ever just walked away?"
I left both GM and PM in awe and speechless.
I spoke my piece of mind, for better of worse, I don't give a damn.

Confronted my assistant today. It was, ugly. I am being very bold. Oh well, life goes on.

PM once said to everyone in the meeting, "To her (me), there is no such thing as gray area. It is either black or white."
Well, for me to be either black or white, is the only way to assure you that your job is secured. Imagine if I always picked the gray, problem might escalate someday and the company might go out of business. Trust me, it is not easy for me to stand firm on my feet when I am the only person who pushed for the right thing and have to argue with everyone all the time.

Urggghhh...This place is driving me nuts! Can't even take any vacation until after Jan 3rd! Stuck..

No comments: