Despite all the fun we had on Saturday, we have another fun today!
---> Food Poisoning
Around 50% of the people who attended the Christmas Party ended up sick and as usual, how could I miss out the fun?
5 am
Woke up by stomached, thought that it was because I didn't eat a lot yesterday and I was hungry. So, I went back to sleep.
7 am
Woke up and felt dizzy. Thought that it was hunger too. Ignore it, drink a glass of milk and go to work.
Woke up and felt dizzy. Thought that it was hunger too. Ignore it, drink a glass of milk and go to work.
8.45 am
An employee was sent home.
An employee was sent home.
1o am
My Production Manager went home.
My Production Manager went home.
11 am
Department of Public Health called me. Apparently, one of our employees had called and told them about this.
2 pm
General Manager went home.
4 pm
Director of Department of Public Health called. Wanted me to send all those sick people home. Yeah, all of them are either didn't come or already went home, except me.
5 pm
Posted notice to all employee to prevent sick people from working on the line.
5.30 pm
Finally got home! Changed into my long pants and thick sweater --> Headed to bed. Passed out immediately. Just woke up 15 minutes ago.
I was feeling hot and cold the whole day at work! I wore a sweater + Columbia jacket and my hands are still ice cold while my face is burning hot! I was pretty much in a non-working state and curled up in my chair trying to make myself feel better. NH even talked about sending me to ER..Hmm...
Don't ask me why I didn't leave early. I didn't drive to work --> My car is buried in ICE! Hahahah...Took me 15 minutes just to be able to open the doors, not to mention the 3 inches ice on my windshield and my tires that are stuck in the ice.
What an interesting Monday..Haven't ate anything the whole day.
Department of Public Health called me. Apparently, one of our employees had called and told them about this.
2 pm
General Manager went home.
4 pm
Director of Department of Public Health called. Wanted me to send all those sick people home. Yeah, all of them are either didn't come or already went home, except me.
5 pm
Posted notice to all employee to prevent sick people from working on the line.
5.30 pm
Finally got home! Changed into my long pants and thick sweater --> Headed to bed. Passed out immediately. Just woke up 15 minutes ago.
I was feeling hot and cold the whole day at work! I wore a sweater + Columbia jacket and my hands are still ice cold while my face is burning hot! I was pretty much in a non-working state and curled up in my chair trying to make myself feel better. NH even talked about sending me to ER..Hmm...
Don't ask me why I didn't leave early. I didn't drive to work --> My car is buried in ICE! Hahahah...Took me 15 minutes just to be able to open the doors, not to mention the 3 inches ice on my windshield and my tires that are stuck in the ice.
What an interesting Monday..Haven't ate anything the whole day.
Ahhh..Milo tasted so goooooddd!! So glad that I finally feel like eating or drinking something. It is bad when you stared at the food and water, you just know that you needed them but you can't have them because they make you feel like throwing up.
Food Poisoning..Food Poisoning..
Actually, before the party, GM, NH and I were just talking about they spit into our food because we made them come to work when the weather was so bad. I guess it might have really happened!
Alrite..going to dig for more food that I can eat without making the condition worse.
Food Poisoning..Food Poisoning..
Actually, before the party, GM, NH and I were just talking about they spit into our food because we made them come to work when the weather was so bad. I guess it might have really happened!
Alrite..going to dig for more food that I can eat without making the condition worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment