Sunday, December 9

Buzzed...

Ok, you don't drink anything with empty stomach. So buzz now.. +__+

Don't ask me why I am drinking at this time. I am just having a good time right now despite the failure of my new inventions.

The pistachio cranberry biscotti did not turn out as good as I thought it would have been. No wonder I have been using almond on this recipe. You can't used shelled pistachio because they tasted like crap!! I have been opening pistachio for the past few hours to try the recipe again. Alright, I did eat some of them as I was opening them. That's the reason I never used pistachio!!! It is so hard to stop yourself when they tasted so gooooooddd...hehehe..

The banana rum loaf cake, my stupidity caused me to overfill that loaf pan. Now I have the "Over the Hill" Banana Raisin Rum loaf cake. I should have known it better with all the baking experience I had. Sigh..stupid me..

Well, at least, my Soon-do-bu turns out to be pretty darn good! Muahahahaha...Ooo...nice hot warm tofu soup in a cold snowy day..

When I shopped around this weekend, I just realized that by working in this field, I have worked with some of the most finest ingredient you can ever get from the market! Or, you can't even find it in the market. The price for those ingredients are so much cheaper/less expensive (my GM forced me to not say cheaper) than what you can/cannot get from the market! Some of them are just exclusive for the industry! It is such an honor to be able to work /play with them! I am loooving my job now!!

Got some new suggestion from a customer I worked with this week. Hopefully, I got a chance/ time to try his suggestion later. It should be pretty good...just..the amount of time to spend on those scones...hmmmmm....

It was snowing so badly yesterday but I was driving around town despite slightly losing control for once. My phobia of snow caused from last year's experience have gone, I guess? Need an AWD car soon if I still wanted to live in places like this.

1 comment:

小音 said...

did ice storm hit your place? take care o