Thursday, November 10

Got the ticket for the game this weekend. Last football game for this season. Or, should say last home game for this season. At first, I thought that it is at noon, which the weather should be still fine to watch a game. Unfortunately, I just found out that it is at 6pm!! *speechless*
That's the typical me who is always so blur. I didn't check the time of the game before I said yes to my friend. Now...I can only pray for a good weather. It was suppose to be sunny this Saturday, but I checked it again few minutes ago, it said, "PM Showers". Nice... Not only the cold, we still have to deal with the rain now. This sounds...fun. Well, anyway, this is the last football game I am gonna watch, I guess. Next year, hopefully, I wont be here anymore. :)

I was talking to Nat and Toshi that day after Nat's oral prelim. I am so glad that they both passed their prelim. They were trying to talk me into doing my PhD. I told them that I am not gonna do my PhD. after seeing what they've been through. I guess the main reason I am not going to do my PhD now is that I don't think I am ready. It took a lot of patient and self discipline to be able to make it through. Right now, I don't think I have enough of either of these. Besides, most of my friends, especially international student who got the PhD without any working experiences are having a hard time getting a job. So, why torture myself then? I also told Nat that if I can't find a job, then I might go back for PhD, and she replied, "I hope you don't get a job then." What a friend! -.-"

I have been eating snake today the whole day. Slept till 9.30am (the most sleep I got in these 2 weeks), woke up, walking around, web surfing and relaxing. I didn't go to office or lab. I was driving around the town looking for car mechanics and auto body shop. Trying to get my car fix. I went to Sears to get oil change for my car. It had been more than 5 months since I did the last oil change and the mileage is way passed the 3000miles I supposed to change it. What a lazy bum I am! Hopefully, I could get everything fix for my car before graduation.

Ok, have to put my Hagen Daaz rum raisin ice cream back to the fridge before I finish the whole pint.
Will post some Halloween pictures up soon..

2 comments:

豆萁 said...

Hahahaha..of course not ler! If not, I think Americans here are gonna look at me like I am an alien, even though I am an alien in this country. ^.^
Yes, you are right, it's a Chinese slang for being lazy.
You tried snake soup before? I don't think I did...hmm..should try it someday.

豆萁 said...

I never tried alligator meat ler..They said is very common in the south especially in New Orleans that part. Haven't been there. Don't really like the hot weather in south. Yeah, I know, I am from Malaysia. ;)