Just came back from the game. We are lucky that it wasn't raining at all. The weather turned nice after the game started. The sky was dark and the thunder was rumbling before the game start. Tornado warning was issued till 7.45pm for our county. The game was postponed to 6.40pm instead of the scheduled 6pm. Even though it wasn't raining, the wind was pretty strong. When the game first started, the wind was about 45mph. It was great for ISU because it was blowing toward our direction.
Anyway, I think ISU was lucky. Our offense sucks actually. Not much first down was made throughout the game. We have 3 touchdowns and 3 field goals. 2 of the touchdowns were scored due to luck. One of them was scored from fumble and the other one was from interception. It was funny when the football player picked up the ball or caught the ball. He seemed like he was in shock and did not believe that he got the ball. Then only he realized it and started running. It was so much fun cheering and yelling especially the last touchdown, which was made in the last 2 minutes of the game. I was jumping and yelling while he was running for the touchdown. Everyone got so excited and jumping up on the chair and giving each other double high 5. I think I am going to lose my voice tomorrow. It's worth it though, my last football game in ISU. I felt so alive while I was booing the referee and cheering for our team. I had so much fun!
KY and I took this picture after the game. We both bought the ISU football mug as souvenior for our last game.
We went down to the field to take this picture. It was cold....
Look at the score board, Cyclone: 30, Buffaloes: 16. Lalala...I am so happy now. Hope we can win our last game in Kansas. Let's pray for miracle. :)
1 comment:
Yeah..we rock!! Hehehe.
We were lucky that we sat near some alumni or some hardcore ISU supporter. They were cheering and yelling all the time but they still remember to sit down and take a break during the time out and half time. Not like those students who stand on the chair all the time and wont sit down at all. :)
I had a great time.
Post a Comment