Friday, November 25

Thanksgiving..

**Updated: Nov 26, 12.04am

Just came back from Cheryll's house. She invited CL, Nat, Jose, SL and me over to her place for thanksgiving dinner. Nat brought her brother, D with her and CL brought KY to the dinner. It was a lot of fun. Cheryll prepared the turkey and we prepared the rest of the meal. It was fun cooking in her kitchen and messing around. I can't believe I could spend more than 12 hours in somebodyelse's house, especially someone who I respected so much without getting myself into troubles. I am always afraid that I might say something wrong or did something bad, but this time, I think I did fine. Best of all, I was being myself.
We had a really great time. SL and R left early and then the rest of us, we just hang out and play games. We played the same games for more than 4 hours! Amazing, huh?! None of us felt like leaving but Cheryll was too tired, so, we decided to leave. Sigh.... I haven't been laughing so hard for a long long time. I can't even recall the last time I had so much fun and laughed so hard. We played the game called "Catch a phrase". It was something like taboo but there is no limitations on how you describe the word. So, we pretty much came up with anything. I even guessed "chicken" while KY was giving the hint that this thing could fly. -.-" It became the joke of the night. CL also used many different funny hand gestures that no one could understand her and it just cracks us up. It was funny to see how others mind work. Some of us try to make it simple, some of us make it much more complicated. It was fun and it also make you realize how little you know about things around us. I gave them the hint that Milan is the capital of France, and I said that New York is the capital of US. -.-" Quite stupid, huh? Just realized that I really need to read more about current events, geography and also histories. What a frog under the well!
We were having so much fun and Cheryll asked us to come back again when we have time. Unfortunately, none of us is going to be here for Christmas. If not, we could have done another Christmas dinner. Hehehe...
Will post some pictures tomorrow. Gotta go to bed now..tomorrow need to wake up early and go shopping!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving y'all!

CL, Nat and me with Cheryll's Turkey.

That's what our tummy look like after the dinner.

Group pictures before we left.

The day before Thanksgiving, we have another Thanksgiving dinner in CL's house. Yeah, speaking about gaining weight!
Part of the group left before we took this group picture.

2 comments:

hyperhex.com said...

stop by cos you linked me. Thanks

hyperhex.com said...

and happy belated thanks giving. we dont celebrate it here in malaysia, but i've watch it on tv and all