I was watching "What I Like About You" that day and something really meaningful came across and I think I should share with my friends.
Most of the time when we are hurt by love, we become scare and weren't brave enough to love again. Yes, love does bite and it does hurt when it bites. It hurts when our love one left us behind. However, we have to always keep in mind that the right person will always stay. So, what about those wrong person who left? Should we hate them? No, we should be grateful that they left because if they don't leave, the right person wouldn't have a chance to come along, wouldn't they? Besides, you must've learned something from the wrong person too, right? That also helps you to improve yourself or understand yourself even better and then only you will learn who are the right person that you are really looking for and be prepared for it when you meet him/her.
3 comments:
Cupid, I don't know if I believe in Cupid. I think he is kinda cute. Hahaha..
But I do believe that love always come when you least expected. And yes, sometimes, the person is just right around the corner and we just can't see it.
Yes, exes are always the one we learned something from, good or bad, we learned our lesson. My friend just told me today, "Don't be afraid, just be careful".
just another blogger, Hahaha..seems like you have some really bad experiences with exes. Don't worry, you are not alone. Some exes are really jerks, I know that. We are just blind when we are in love. So, don't be too harsh on yourself. To me, making peace with them is making peace with myself, letting them go is setting myself free. Cheers!
I believe you have met Mr Right...heheh what do you think =)
Post a Comment