Let it snow! Let it snow!
Wahahahahaha...is snowing!! I can't believe it!! It was like 70s to 80s last week and now it is snowing!!! It started snowing since this morning around 11am. I was so excited when I looked out the window and saw the rain turned into snow flakes! It was...just GREAT!! I was so happy and while I was walking towards MU, I was actually jumping and dancing in the snow. L thought that I looked like a crazy people so she decided to ignore me and left me walking by myself behind her. Anyway, I had so much fun walking in the snow. I bought a cup of chai latte and walked around the campus after that. Sounds stupid, right? Well, as long as stupid thing does make you happy, no harm doing it, rite?
This year, we have an early snow though. I still remember the first year I was here, it snow at December 12th. This year, is kinda early. The weather report said that the snow should be a few inches high. While I was walking back from school around 7.15pm, it was already few inches high and it was still snowing at that time. I left my footprint behind..in the snow. So much fun!
The snow always tells me that Christmas is near, Christmas is near. I always find serenity during Christmas, or I should say, winterbreak. The musics and songs from the radio, just makes me feel so peaceful. I am counting down...
1 comment:
Yeah...too bad you don't get much snow in Texas. Hehehe...
Post a Comment