I cracked my cell phone!! Darn it!! Now I have to get a new one!! So stupid and careless!! I thought that I can save some money and only get a new one next year when the contract expired, but now, I don't think I could wait till then. The flip screen is barely hanging on, shaky and can't even stay open nor close. Sigh...what have I done?
I checked on ebay and planned to get a used one, it cost at least 100bucks for my phone!! Can you believe it? I bought it for around 80 bucks a year and a half ago, and now it cost like 100bucks? What's up with people? Technology become more advance but people just like the old stuff? Weirdos..just like me. If I ask the insurance company to send me a new one, it will cost me at least 50bucks anyway, and they might not send me the exact same one. Besides, they are not picking up my calls. So, what should I do? Buy a new one from ebay? Kept bugging the insurance company? Or go to radioshack and get a new one? Man..my wallet is getting skinnier day by day. Seems like there are neverending incidents that need money. My car, my phone, my dental, my eyes...man..life sucks without Mooolaa...
Getting a husband with a bunch of Mooolaaa soon..
1 comment:
Ai...wishing it. I am gonna wish it on the wishbone of the thanksgiving turkey. Pray that I got the bigger part, then my wish will come true.
Post a Comment