by Keny Ooi
It is so hard. We tried to take it again, the sun is no longer at the same position. No photoshop or whatsoever was done on this picture. I did resize it. That love shape is so...PERFECT!
Oh, by the way, that's my current girlfriend. ^-*
Let the sun show my love for her to the whole world...Wo Hoo...
Oh, by the way, that's my current girlfriend. ^-*
Let the sun show my love for her to the whole world...Wo Hoo...

5 comments:
woa... so nice the ray of sunset...
and urm... don't turn to lesbian la... wasted.. HEHEHHEHE
萁姐,乜你咁睇唔開呀??!!!
Jacey: Hehehe..You just hurt my gf's feeling..hahahaha..
Marco: 邊有啊?都不知幾開心哩!嘿嘿嘿..
Lovely picture. I would like to try to find something similar as you but maybe I should wait till i get a girlfriend instead of trying it with a guy. LOL. It would be totally weird!
Adrian: It will! Even facing a gal felt weird enough for me. Sigh..I am definitely straight..LOL
Post a Comment