Monday, July 23

Weapon of Mass Destruction

Found a new WMD --> 3000 lbs liquid invert sugar. Stupidity is the way to a huge mess.
3000 lbs. of liquid invert sugar placed on a weak pallet spells TROUBLE.
Pallet broke, stick right through the invert tote and...we got a pool of liquid invert sugar! SWEEEEET, ain't it? Turned half of the warehouse into liquid invert skating rink. The funny thing is, GM was so mad and he wanted to walk over there and check out what the problem was, his slippery leather shoes are the best skate ever! Fell right on the sugar! Sweet butt. Luckily he didn't hurt himself.
Everything on that part of the warehouse was soaked with liquid invert. Some of them are just impossible to clean. Such a mess! Monday is already a bad day for most people, we have to add this on? Some of them even have to work overtime to help clean up that mess. Now we have to have another massive clean up since the invert sugar was tracked all over the plant under our shoes. I am quite...speechless...
How come people doesn't know how to act on the spot? When you see a broken invert tote started dripping out, the first thing you do is to take it outside, right? No! They set it on the warehouse floor and watch it flow!! If that's not enough, none of them intended to come and get any of us to ask us what to do with it! I was just right next door!
By the time I saw that, there were already 2500 lbs invert on the floor. I was speechless.

It's been a looong day. Suffering from insomnia (now I understand why they call it red-eye flight and how panda eyes looked like), worked non-stop for 9 hours and have to try to figure this new guy out..I am worn out. Holding the responsibility of being the Toastmaster, I can't bail out on the meeting. What makes it even better is that, I ran into RV & LV after the post-toasties. I am having a damn good day!

Some people just don't understand and don't know how and when to be serious. It is not what you want nor what you like, it is what the CUSTOMER wants, ok? Being in the industry for so long and you still don't understand this point. Show me your talent and what you can really do, not a bunch of criticisms and no action. Everybody deserves a second chance and I need a FREAKING VACATION!!!

Some people like to put others down to make themselves look smart and good. You are a Lutheran? You go to church? What a joke! Shame on you! Stop putting god's name in front of you when you can't follow god's way.

I am very very grouchy and grumpy today. Lack of sleep, I supposed.

************************************

Why telling me which way to go and which path to choose when you are not there while I needed you the most?

No comments: