Thinking about giving my two cents to a friend. Took me a while to try to figure out a way to say it without sounding like criticizing. During the whole thinking process, started to realize that the things that I wanted to say, I did it myself quite often as well. Felt like a hypocrite at that point. Was trying to explain to myself why I act that way but it wasn't convincing enough for me to even convince myself about my own act. Decided to give it up. Not to say a word is better than being a hypocrite.
Been trying not to be a hypocrite. Started realized that hypocrites are a very sub-standard species since I started working and dealing with the company politics.
Am I a stubborn person? Or I am someone who only believes in what I see? They were trying to convince me that the old PlM is a very very bad person but I still don't believe it. I didn't see it. Deep down, I know who is the people I should watch for and who I should walk away from.
Discovered a dark secret today. Sigh....Disappointed.
No comments:
Post a Comment