Sunday, July 29

Muahahaha..

Came back to a fly infested apartment. Freaking me out! It is the type with shinny body and makes tons of noise when flying around. That's the type I was afraid of when I was little. I can kill all those tiny black flies easily but I am just scared of those shinny ones cause they are usually bigger in size.

30 something flies are in my apartment!! Half dead, half alive. Look around to find the root to the problem but there are none! I don't have any food laying around or anything. Wonder why and how they decide that my apartment is their house when they don't even pay rent! Sigh..creatures are so unreliable nowadays..

Took a bunch of old newspaper, started smacking around. Finally, I decided to use some more civilized way to kill them. I took out the vacuum at 10.30pm and attacked all of them! Suck the life out of them! MUAHAHAHAHA...

Maybe I should learn from EVIL 1 by taping the dead body of those flies on the walls hoping that other flies would understand and stay away from my apartment when they refused to pay rent. Hmm...Or maybe I should just take their SSN and sue them..Hehehe..

I am EVIL.

3 comments:

J said...

hahahaha... 30-something flies.. hehee... well, last year, I was in the similar situation as you are ... just that, I DIDN"T think of using VACUUM!!! LOL... try not to open the balcony door (often esp when it's super HOT out there!) cuz they tend to like to live comfortably in an air-conditioned building, just like us.. hahahah

Rekamelbuort13 said...

Mine to tell me who is EVIL 1? hehehehe

豆萁 said...

Yian: I talked to the pest control people today and he told me not to use vacuum because they might not be dead!They might crawl out!!Guess civilization doesn't work when it comes to bugsss..

froggy little: You just answered your own question, "mine". Hehehehe..