REALLY REALLY REALLY TRULY SERIOUSLY wanted to go to IFT this year!!!!! I want to go!!! I want to go!!! I want to go!!! What a lousy company who didn't attend IFT. Can I go by my own? URGH!! I want to go!!! Most of the suppliers that I knew are going there! Some of our customer are going too!! All those companies are asking me or sending me invitations to visit them or even visit their facility if I go to IFT this year!! I wanted to meet those flavor chemist, I wanted to see a different processing facility, I wanted to meet new people, I wanted to build connection with the industry, I wanted to attend the seminars and learn about the new trend in the industry, I wanted to find a new job!!!! I miss seeing my professors and having breakfast with all the ISU Alums there. I miss talking to strangers and learn about their new products.
I want to go......Depressed... >_<
I want to go......Depressed... >_<
2 comments:
Maybe try to convince them that by letting you go, it will benefit the company in long term? :P
Hmm..
Post a Comment